Plaid Ruffle Dress
The plaid ruffle dress has so many beautiful features! This red, black, and white plaid is a lovely option for holiday performances, parties, or for that very special Christmas Eve candlelight service. The ruffle straps begin at the chest and cross over the shoulders and onto the back adding a sweet and delicate touch. The middle of the front bodice can be made with red, cranberry, or black linen fabric with delicate white lace running vertically down the middle for an elegant touch. Did I mention there's a shimmery silver line running throughout the plaid - this dress is so perfect!
Our Favorite Features:
- The ruffle straps start on the bodice and go across the shoulders and down the back.
- The font bodice has plaid, linen, and lace - need I say more!
- You get to choose if you want the solid color on the front bodice to be red, cranberry, or black.
- Can I just say, the backside is beautiful with the ruffle straps crossing over and tying into a bow.
- The straps are fully adjustable, which means you can loosen or tighten as needed for your growing baby/child.
- You can layer this dress with a top or bodysuit under it or wear it as is.
- A small stretch of elastic on the upper back creates the perfect fit across the chest - it adds a 2" inch stretch allowing this dress to fit longer.
- This dress has fully lined bodice (top) and is sewn with a professional finish inside and out.
- *The length of the dress hits at or just above the knee.
You can choose the bodice with red linen, cranberry linen, or black linen. The red is a true red while the cranberry is a darker red.
The matching hair bow or boy's bow tie is available in the accessory shop section.
Sizes: Newborn to Child Size 14
Unsure of sizing? See our "How To Measure Guide" HERE. Then, email the measurements to us, and we will be glad to help you choose the correct size.
Machine wash on a gentle/delicate setting with cold water. Machine dry on a low temperature setting. Warm iron if needed. Do not iron the lace.
Proudly made with love in the USA in a smoke-free studio